Monday, 13 January 2014

Chidyan Choon Choon Kerti Daany K Liye..


It Is Your Special Day, So Make It Grand,


It is your special day, so make it grand,Sing out loud and lift up your hands.Cakes, chocolates and pastries, the treats are real,Just say what you want, ..



For The Most Beautiful Sister In The Whole World,


For The Most Beautiful Sister In The Whole World,As You Celebrate This Beautiful Day,I Pray That God’s Guidance And KindnessWill Be Bestowed In You.Glow ..



I Send To You Warm Wishes,That Your Happiness Will Be As Wonderful As The Happiness, You Have Always Given Me.


I send to you warm wishes,That your happiness will be As wonderful as the happiness, You have always given me. Wish you Many Many Happy Birthday



For Me, Every Day Is Special When I'm With You,


For me, every day is special when I'm with you, but nothing is more special to me than the day you were born...and your every birthday ever since. Happy ..



Every Single Day Since You Were Born, You've Added Something Amazing To My Life. I Can’t Imagine My Life Without You In It.


Every single day since you were born, you've added something amazing to my life. I can’t imagine my life without you in it. Happy birthday, my beloved ..



I Hope You Never Forget That With Me, You Have Everything You Could Ever Hope For My Son, As Your Mother I Love You Always.


I hope you never forget that with me, you have everything you could ever hope for my son, as your mother I love you always. Have a hearty birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .