The Two Most Important Days In Your Life Are The The Day You Are Born, And The Day You Find Out Why.
The two most important days in your life are the the day you are born, and the day you find out why.Good Night
Between A Million Yesterdays And A Million Tomorrows, There’s Only One Today.
Between a million yesterdays and a million tomorrows, there’s only one today.And I would never let it pass without telling you – I’m thinking of ..
A Million Stars On The Sky
A million stars on the sky, Is your light that shines, that is bright, A million kisses I send to you, I wish to you good night!
Beautiful Night,
Beautiful night,Nice Breeze,clam atmosphere,all are sleeping,only one little heart reading my sms !so thanks!Go to sleep have sweet dreams,Good Night..
Wen D Night Comes, Luk At The Sky
Wen d night comes, Luk at the skyIf u c a falling star, Dont wonder y.Jst make a wish, Trst me, It’ll come trueCoz I did n I found u…G’night… sweeet ..
Badan Thakan Se Choor Hai,,
Badan Thakan Se Choor Hai,,Per Neend Hum Se Door Hai,,Tera Khayal Sath Hai,, Bari Udaas Raat Hai..Hawa-e-Gham Ka Zor Hai,,Samandron Ka Shor Hai,,Judaiyon ..
, *..."Zindagi Ki Rahoon Mein Bohat Say Yaar Milein Gay...
, *..."Zindagi Ki Rahoon Mein Bohat Say Yaar Milein Gay....*..."Hum Kiya Hum Say Bhi Achay Hazaar Milein Gay....*..."Un Achoon Mein Reh Kar Humein Na Bhool ..
No comments:
Post a Comment