Monday, 27 January 2014

You Made Each Lesson An Enjoyable Session


Full Of Wisdom, Full Of Fun. Full Of Charm, My Grandpa Is Second To None.


Full of wisdom, full of fun. Full of charm, my grandpa is second to none. Full of manners, full of insight. Full of inspiration, my grandpa is always right. ..



Today I’m Extra Happy For You, Babe. It’s Your Birthday And I Want To Make This Day Crazy. All My Love And Smile Are For You. Happy Birthday, Love!


Today I’m extra happy for you, babe. It’s your birthday and I want to make this day crazy. All my love and smile are for you. Happy birthday, love!***



It’s A Nice Feeling When You Know That Someone Likes You,


It’s a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you, someone thinks about you, someone needs you, but it feels much better when you know that someone ..



'Fly In The P Of Ambition,


'Fly in the p of ambition,and on the airport of success,Luck is yours,wish is minemay ur futurealways shine. . .With LOTZ LOVE'Happy BIRTHDAY 2 YOU'.



May Joy, Smiles And Lots Of Luck,


May joy, smiles and lots of luck, Follow you all through the year, Wish you a happy birthday dear.



U R Special, U R A Sister Who Fights Wid Me,


U R special, U R a sister who fights wid me,plays wid me, suggest me & shouts at me.But U r so softhearted & I love U my dear sister.Happy Birthday ..



This Day Only Comes Along Once A Year,


This day only comes along once a year,So i hope it is allright to takeAdvantage of the opportunityAnd give you my "UNEXPECTED HUG"."HAPPY ..



Happy Birthday. To My Amazing Husband, Who Never Ceases To Amaze Me.


Happy Birthday. To my amazing husband, who never ceases to amaze me. Thank you for who you are, and all that you do. I love you!



Step By Step The Journey Goes On, Little By Little It May Seem So Long. Forget About Your Past, You Can't Change It, Forget About Your Future, You Cant Predict It. Just Think About Present, You Can Handle It. Enjoy Presents Every Moment & Be Happy....


Step by step the journey goes on, Little by little it may seem so long. Forget about your past, you can't change it, Forget about your future, you cant ..



For The World, I's Just Another Day,


For the world, i's just another day,But for me today is the best day of the year!....Happy Birthday my love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .