Tamnnaon Se Bhari Ho Jindgi,
Tamnnaon se bhari ho jindgi,Kwahisho se bhara ho har pal,Daaman bhi chhota lagne lage,Itani khushiya de aapko aane wala kal!!Happy Birth Day
Kick Off Ur Shoes,take A Break,Crank The Tunes,
Kick off ur shoes,take a break,Crank the tunes,Dance & Shake,light the candles,cut the cake .Make ita a day,that's simply Great!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY
When The World Works Right, Good Things Happen To And For Good People And You Are Definitely Good People.
When the world works right, good things happen to and for good people and you are definitely good people. Happy Birthday!
Very Often Life Is Unpredictable, Just Like Weather. But I Wish That Only Sunny Days Would Be In Your Forecast.
Very often life is unpredictable, just like weather. But I wish that only sunny days would be in your forecast. Wish You a Happy birthday!
Being In A Relationship With You Is Crazier Than The Craziest Roller Coaster Ride. I Love My Life, All Thanks To A Wonderful Boyfriend Like You.
Being in a relationship with you is crazier than the craziest roller coaster ride. I love my life, all thanks to a wonderful boyfriend like you. Happy ..
No comments:
Post a Comment