Friday, 11 April 2014

From Moon 2 Sun, From Jan 2 Dec,


Handsome, Sweet, Intelligent, Spontaneous, Good-looking, Nice Friends, Charming, Funny, Well...


Handsome, Sweet, Intelligent, spontaneous, good-looking, nice friends, charming, funny, well...Enough about ME! How about you?



From Moon To Sun, From Jan To Dec,


From Moon to Sun, From Jan To Dec,From birth till my death, my feelings 4 uhave never changed.



I May Be Far For A Min, For A Hr,


I may be far for a min, for a hr,for a day, for a month, but I'll always be there for you.I may not be able to always say good morning, good evening,good ..



F You Think Only Of Yourself,


f you think only of yourself,if you forget the rights and well-being of others,or, worse still, if you exploit others,ultimately you will lose.BCOZYou ..



Your Selfish, You Don't Care,


Your Selfish, You Don't Care,You Think Of Yourself Only, Don't You Care Of My Happiness?My Well-Being? No You Only Care About You.



If U Think Only Of Yourself,


If u think only of yourself,if u forget the rights & well-being of others,or, worse still, if u exploit others,ultimately u will lose.BECAUSEu will ..



From Moon 2 Sun, From Jan 2 Dec,


From Moon 2 Sun, From Jan 2 Dec,From birth till my death, my feelings for youhave never changed.For me, you’ve always been…a headache !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .