Sunday, 27 April 2014

Khabi Fursat Milay To Hmein Yad Kr Lena


On This Anniversary, I Take This Opportunity To Thank You From The Bottom Of My Heart For Being My Partner, Spouse, Lover And Friend!


On this anniversary, I take this opportunity to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being my partner, spouse, lover and friend!Happy Wedding Anniversary!



I'm Sending This Bouquet Of Love To Say That I Love You So Much I Hope I Say It Often Enough I Want You To Know It's True,On This Special Occasion I Want To Remind You That You Are My Everything And My Love Is True, Happy Anniversary Lover!


I'm sending this bouquet of love To say that I love you so much I hope I say it often enough I want you to know it's true,On this special occasion I want ..



They Say That Wedding Is Made In Heaven,


They say that wedding is made in heaven,I perfectly agree with this saying,It is because ever after my life is a heavenly poem.Happy anniversary, my love!



Marriage Has Its Own Ups And Downs. At Times, You Want To Throw The Other Person Off The Cliff And Then Rush To The Bottom To Catch Them!


Marriage has its own ups and downs. At times, you want to throw the other person off the cliff and then rush to the bottom to catch them!Happy anniversary


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .