Friday, 25 April 2014

Let This Day Be Filled With Success In All The Ventures You Make Today.


If You Desire To 'blossom' Like A Rose In The Garden, You'll First Have To Learn The Art Of Adjusting With The Thorns.


If you desire to 'blossom' like a rose in the garden, you'll first have to learn the art of adjusting with the thorns.Good day!



Sometimes Unanswered Prayers Are The Best. You Never Know What God Has In Store For You. Keep Praying, You Never Know Where God Will Lead You.


Sometimes unanswered prayers are the best. You never know what God has in store for you. Keep praying, you never know where God will lead you.Have a good ..



Listen To Your Elder’s Advice, Not Because They Are Always Right But Because They Have More Experiences Of Being Wrong…


Listen to your elder’s advice, not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong…It’s a beautiful day!



As I Was Thinking About You,


As I was thinking about you,I thought that I must wish you, A great day ahead,So, that you stay prepared,With the power of love,Have a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .