Tuesday, 3 June 2014

The Day You Both Married I Was Really Happy And I Wish That You Both Remain Happy For The Whole Of Life.


Your Luv Makes My Days Happeee And Bright, Into My World U Brought Pure Delight


Your luv makes my days Happeee and bright, Into my world u Brought pure delightJoy beyond reason U've given me, Our luv is true This I can see. Happy Anniversary



These Days Couples Need To Learn From Both Of You On How To Make A Successful Marriage For So Many Years. Because Of Your Sacrifices And Commitment To Make Things Work Out, Mom And Dad, I Am Able To Enjoy The Blessing And Bliss Of Having A Happy Family. I Will Forever Be Thankful.


These days couples need to learn from both of you on how to make a successful marriage for so many years. Because of your sacrifices and commitment to ..



When Your Wife Says, All She Wants For Her Anniversary Is - "Your Love".


When your wife says, all she wants for her anniversary is - "Your Love".She is just kidding - actually she just expects Diamonds!



You Would Never Ever Know What I Think About You,


You would never ever know what I think about you,in first place but I ensure you whatever it is.It is the respect for you, Happy Anniversary to you.May ..



May Your Marriage Be Blessed With Love, Joy And Companionship!


May your marriage be blessed with love, joy and companionship!A very happy wedding anniversary to you!



Our Marriage Has Turned One Year Old! It Is Been Such A Good Year... Building Trust, Rapport, And Deeper Connection;


Our marriage has turned one year old! It is been such a good year... building trust, rapport, and deeper connection; Happy anniversary.!!



Dearest Brother, You Look The Best When You Stand With Your Partner.


Dearest brother, you look the best when you stand with your partner.On your anniversary day, May you be blessed with such years of togetherness forever. ..



Ek Pal Mein Jo Aakar Gujar Jaaye,


Ek pal mein jo aakar gujar jaaye, Yeh hawa ka woh jhoka hai ..aur kuch nahi Pyar kahti hai duniya jise, Ek rangeen dhokha hai .. Aurkuch nahi



,*””*,*””*,


,*””*,*””*,‘*, Maah-E-. “*,*”RamazanKa,*””*,*””*,‘*, 1st jumma. “*,*”,*””*,*””*,‘*, Bohat. ‘*,*’BohatMubarak ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .