Nobody Wants You,
Nobody wants you,Nobody loves you,Nobody misses you,Nobody needs you,Nobody cares about you,Nobody makes you happy,Don’t Cry My Name is Nobody!
There Have Been Many Times When I Wondered If We Would Last Long, Because We Have Been Through Some Very Tough Times In The Past. Thank God That We Have, And I Have You To Thank For It. Without Your Courage And Your Strength, I Don’t Know Where I Would Be Now.
There have been many times when I wondered if we would last long, because we have been through some very tough times in the past. Thank God that we have, ..
Without Love --- Days Are
Without Love --- days areSadday,moanday,tearsday,wasteday,thirstday,frightday,shatterday...So be in Love everyday...
Mahki Bahaaron Me Tumhe Phool Ki Tarah Dekha Hai,
Mahki bahaaron me tumhe phool ki tarah dekha hai,Baraste saawan me tumhe boondo ki tarah dekha hai,Saja rakhe hai jo khwaab apni jindagi ki raaho me,Un ..
Mere Jane Pe A Jana,preshan Tm Nhe Hona
mere jane pe a jana,preshan tm nhe honakbi chup kar nhe ronajudaae zehar hoti ha,muje maloom ha lekinfaraq-o-hijar ka musam,yakinan beet jae ga
No comments:
Post a Comment