Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Mornings Are Fast, - good day SMS Message


Insist Daily On


Insist daily on1) Tulsi leaf, no Cancer:1) Lemon juice, no Fat;2) cups of Milk, no Bone problems;3) liter Water, clear Skin;And daily my sms, no Stress.Have ..



As I Was Thinking About You,


As I was thinking about you,I thought that I must wish you, A great day ahead,So, that you stay prepared,With the power of love,Have a good day!



In God’s Eyes, Love Is Never Absent.


In God’s eyes, love is never absent.In God’s heart, forgiveness is never impossible.In God’s embrace, no one is ever alone or forgotten. God Bless!



People Are Great, If They Can Find Their Own Faults;


People are great, if they can find their own faults;They're greater, if they correct themselves;And greatest, if they accept and love others with their ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .