"Maa Ki Mumta Kaun Bhulaye,
"Maa ki mumta kaun bhulaye,Kaun bhula sakhta woh pyaar,Kis tarah bataun kaise ji rahae hum,Tu toh baitee pardesh mein,Gale tujhe kaise lagaun,Lekin ..
Mommy, I Love You,
Mommy, I love you,For all that you do.I’ll kiss you and hug you,Because you love me, too.You feed me and need me,To teach you to play,So smile because ..
My Mother Is A Special Part
My mother is a special partOf all that’s cherished in my heart,She is my pearl, my soul, my mate;She is the one to make life great.She is an angel without ..
When I Think About All That You Have Done For Me, So Much Is Left To Say But It Will Never Be Enough.
When I think about all that you have done for me, so much is left to say but it will never be enough.I love you so much, Mom. Thanks for everything.Happy ..
No comments:
Post a Comment