May Your Heart Never Feel Cold
May your heart never feel cold, May your mind be calm and clear, May all the problems be resolved, Have faith and send away your fear, May your loved ones ..
Years Have Passed, Still I Remember How You Used To Teach Us And Make Us Learn The Important Aspects Of Life In Such An Easy Way. Maám/Sir, You Still Are The Best Teacher I Have Ever Had. This Is To Let You Know That You Are Special.
Years have passed, still I remember how you used to teach us and make us learn the important aspects of life in such an easy way. Maám/Sir, you still ..
Wishing You A Very Fantastic Happy Birthday,
Wishing you a Very Fantastic Happy Birthday,and May God Bless You today a Life of Happiness Mode,and a Smiling Mode, Have Fun & Enjoy.~~~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~~~
.* You Made Me Smile, Cry And Fight. You Gave, Shared And Snatched. But You Never Ceased To Love, Care And Bother.
.* You made me smile, cry and fight. You gave, shared and snatched. But you never ceased to love, care and bother. I wish I can go back in time and slap ..
If Kisses Were Rain Id Send U Showers,
if kisses were rain id send u showers,if fun was time id send u hours,if u needed a friend id send u me!*Happy Birthday To You Sweetheart*
No comments:
Post a Comment