Thursday, 13 November 2014

Dear Wife Its Our Anniversary Day


I Thought I Would Be Too Tired Of Each Other Now,


I thought I would be too tired of each other now,I think it would be boring to others and howshe thought that her marriage to be.



Teri Mohabbat Shaan Hai Meri,


Teri mohabbat shaan hai meri,Teri mohabbat aramaan hai meri,Kin lafzo mein bayan karu tum seTeri mohabbat jaan hai meri.



My Wife, You Are So Loving, Beautiful, Romantic, Tender, Kind And Caring. Words Are Not Enough To Express How Much You Mean To Me. Thanks For Being There For Me And For Another Lovely Year Of Marriage.


My wife, you are so loving, beautiful, romantic, tender, kind and caring. Words are not enough to express how much you mean to me. Thanks for being there ..



Strengthen The Bonds Of Marriage,


Strengthen the bonds of marriage,a strong hold in the midst of all the worries.And our friendship is still not flawless,through the use of years.



Meri Pagal Mohabbat Tumhein Yaad Aye Gi,


Meri pagal mohabbat tumhein yaad aye gi,Jab chand sitare chamak rahe hon,Jab yadon k phool mehek rahe hon,Jab deed ko nain taras rahe hon,jab ankhon se ..



We've Had Our Ups And Downs,This We Both Know,


We've Had Our Ups And Downs,This We Both Know, Through It All Our Love Still Managed To Grow Different Thoughts We Had About Many Things, But Our Love ..



As You Know Highs And Lows Are The Part Of Life, So Accept It As The Part Of Life And Always Together No Matter How Tough Is It To Be United.


As you know highs and lows are the part of life, so accept it as the part of life and always together no matter how tough is it to be united. Happy anniversary.



May Your Marriage Be Blessed


May your marriage be blessedWith love, joy and companionship tooThanks for being such wonderful prarentsMom, Dad I love you!



Wishing You The Very Best,


Wishing you the very best,A wonderful day and all the restGood health, good cheer, good luck, good friends,And happiness that never ends!Drink some bubbly ..



We've Had Our Ups And Downs,This We Both Know,Through It All Our Love Still Managed To Grow Different Thoughts We Had About Many Things,But Our Love For Each Other,Had No Attached Strings...


We've had our ups and downs,This we both know,Through it all our love Still managed to grow Different thoughts we had About many things,But our love for ..



If I Met You On Tomorrow I Would Still Give


If I Met You On Tomorrow I Would Still Give You My Heart If You Should Say, "Do You Still Love Me?" I"D Say, "Till Death Do Us Part" ..



A Love That Stays And Never Dies


We watched the sun rise a million times, We had our conflicts, had our lies But I think we know that beneath lies A love that stays and never dies. Happy ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .