Dearest Brother, You Look The Best When You Stand With Your Partner.
Dearest brother, you look the best when you stand with your partner.On your anniversary day, May you be blessed with such years of togetherness forever. ..
On This Anniversary, I Take This Opportunity To Thank You From The Bottom Of My Heart For Being My Partner, Spouse, Lover And Friend!
On this anniversary, I take this opportunity to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being my partner, spouse, lover and friend!Happy Wedding Anniversary!
When You Look Ahead To The Future Or Look Back At How Things Used To Be, Don't Forget To Look Beside You, Because That's Where You'll Find Me, Loving You With All My Heart.
When you look ahead to the future or look back at how things used to be, don't forget to look beside you, because that's where you'll find me, loving you ..
,*””*,*””*,
,*””*,*””*,‘*, Maah-E-. “*,*”RamazanKa,*””*,*””*,‘*, 1st jumma. “*,*”,*””*,*””*,‘*, Bohat. ‘*,*’BohatMubarak ..
When You Mix Rice In Milk, You Call It Kheer.
When you mix rice in milk, you call it kheer.When you mix vinegar in milk you call it paneer.When you mix a sweet person like me in your life you call ..
To The Beautiful Woman Who Has Given Me The Most Beautiful Life, A Very Happy Anniversary!
To the beautiful woman who has given me the most beautiful life, a very happy anniversary! I want to thank you for everything you do for me and the kids. ..
I Remember When I Met Him, It Was So Clear That He Was The Only One For Me.
I remember when I met him, it was so clear that he was the only one for me.Best Line Said on Anniversary
No Card To Give,
No card to give,No flowers to send,No cute pictures to forward,Just a loving heart saying,Happy Anniversary.
A Smile Is A Curve That,
A smile is a curve that,sets everything straight,and wipes wrinkle away,hope u share a lots and,receive a lots 4 days 2 come,happy birthday …….
No comments:
Post a Comment