Little Flame
I feel something in my heart, It’s like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE ..
You Are The One That I Adore,
You are the one that i adore,You are everything I asked for and so much more,You are my angel oh so fine,I have found a love to last a lifetime.
If Kisses Were Water, I Will Give You The Sea;
If kisses were water, I will give you the sea;If hugs were leaves, I will give you a tree;If you love a planet, I will give you a galaxy;If I am your everything, ..
Although Its Quite A Statement
Although its quite a statement, Well it happens 2 b true. The best friend I ever had, Im glad 2 say its u!
Kash Ek Shaks Meri Taqdir Hojai,,
Kash Ek Shaks Meri Taqdir Hojai,,Main Uska Aaina Wo Meri Tasveer Hojai,,Zameen Asman Se Toot Jai Mera Nata,,Mager Uski Yaad Ka Har Lamha Meri Jageer Hojai,,
...,*,...
...,*,... ('//\\') ('{¤'_'¤'}')(,,_/\¥/\_,,)(,,,,,/''''\,,,,,) ""||"" Never Expect AnythingIn Return from Anyone..'But ..
Bahut Mushkil Se Kal Ki Raat Gujaari Hai,
Bahut mushkil se kal ki raat gujaari hai,Kuch tanha par kuch khaas gujaari hai...Na neend aayi na khwaab koi,Bas aapke khyaalon ke saath gujaari hai...
No comments:
Post a Comment