Thursday, 5 February 2015

3 Monkeys Escaped From The Zoo ...


Your Selfish, You Don't Care,


Your Selfish, You Don't Care,You Think Of Yourself Only, Don't You Care Of My Happiness?My Well-Being? No You Only Care About You.



I May Be Far For A Min, For A Hr,


I may be far for a min, for a hr,for a day, for a month, but I'll always be there for you.I may not be able to always say good morning, good evening,good ..



F You Think Only Of Yourself,


f you think only of yourself,if you forget the rights and well-being of others,or, worse still, if you exploit others,ultimately you will lose.BCOZYou ..



Handsome, Sweet, Intelligent, Spontaneous, Good-looking, Nice Friends, Charming, Funny, Well...


Handsome, Sweet, Intelligent, spontaneous, good-looking, nice friends, charming, funny, well...Enough about ME! How about you?



If U Think Only Of Yourself,


If u think only of yourself,if u forget the rights & well-being of others,or, worse still, if u exploit others,ultimately u will lose.BECAUSEu will ..



From Moon 2 Sun, From Jan 2 Dec,


From Moon 2 Sun, From Jan 2 Dec,From birth till my death, my feelings for youhave never changed.For me, you’ve always been…a headache !



From Moon To Sun, From Jan To Dec,


From Moon to Sun, From Jan To Dec,From birth till my death, my feelings 4 uhave never changed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .