Khuda Se Thoda Raham Khareed Lete,
Khuda se thoda raham khareed lete,Aap ke zakhmo ka marham khareed lete.Agar kahi bikti khushiya meri,To saari bech kar aap ka har ghum khareed lete.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If Prayers Are Water, I Will Give U Seas
if prayers are water, I will give u seas if joys are leaves, I will give u trees if smile is secend, I will give u Hours Becoz I want to see U Happy...............
Friends Are Like A Chocolate Box,and Each Chocolate Is Like A Portion Of Life,some Are Crunchy,some Are Nutty,some Are Soft And Some Are Hard But All Are Delicious!:-)
Friends are like a chocolate box,and each chocolate is like a portion of life,some are crunchy,some are nutty,some are soft and some are hard but all are ..
Karam Kro Ya Sitam Ham Gila Nhe Karty,
karam kro ya sitam ham gila nhe karty, khiza ma yaqinan phool khila nhe karty ,milado hum ko khak ma magra ye yad rahy,hum jaise log dubara mila nhe karty
We Will Always Be By Each Other’s Side
Days come and go, Nights pass by, But one thing is for certain, That we will always be by each other’s side!
Of All The Gifts,big And Small,
Of all the gifts,big and small,Your friendship is the greatest of them all.
Teri Dosti Me Hum Deewane Ho Gae, ?
Teri dosti me hum deewane ho gae, ? tujhe apna banate banate begane ho gae, Pukar le 1 bar pyar se ae dost, Bandar ki awaz sune zmane ho gae.
Sabse Alag Sabse Nyare He Aap,
Sabse alag sabse nyare he aap, Tarif kbhi puri na ho itne PYARE hain aap, Aaj pata chala k zamana Q jalta hai humse, Kyuki "dost" ..
Ap Jaisa Pyaara Dost Khone Nahi Denge,
Ap jaisa pyaara dost khone nahi denge, Ap ko is Poem group se alag hone nahi denge , Roz izzat se ache comments kiya karo verna aankh ..
No comments:
Post a Comment