Love Bears All Things,
Love bears all things,Love believes all things,Love hopes all things,and most precious of all,Love endures all things.Come we love and make things happy.
Somthing Missing
A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I —————————————- U,V,W,X,Y,Z. What are you looking for? I killed all those, who were between I and U.
Din Hai Kuch Bujha Sa, Raat Hai Kuch Kathan Si..
din hai kuch bujha sa, raat hai kuch kathan si..mohabat ki hai ye sazish, or kisi ka kamal nai...!!!
Boy Proposed A Girl, She Rejected
Boy proposed a girl, she rejected. He was not sad Friends asked Y U don’t feel? Boy- Y should i feel? I lost 1 who never loved me ! she lost 1 who really ..
Dil Ki Aawaz Ko Izhar Kahte Hain,
Dil Ki Aawaz Ko Izhar Kahte Hain,Jhuki Nigaho Ko Iqrar Kahte Hain,Sirf ''Jatanay'' Ka Nam Ishq Nahi,Kisi Ki Yaado Me Jeene Ko Bhi Pyar Kahate Hain.
No comments:
Post a Comment