Friday, 27 February 2015

Ap S.A.W Ne Irshad Farmya..!!!


Takiye Per Aansu Bahany Se Halaat Nahi Badalty,,


Takiye Per Aansu Bahany se Halaat Nahi Badalty,,Musallay Per Aansu Bahao Pareshaniyan Beh jaengi..!



Insan Ka Apna Kia Ha?


Insan Ka Apna Kia Ha?Dusro Nay Paida Kya,Ahmiat Dusron Nay Di,Taleem Dusro Say Mili,Rishta Bhi Dusro Say Jurha,Kam Krna Bhi Dusro Nay Sikhaya,Our Tou Our,Akhir ..



“I Have Learned That One Should Say "Peace!" To Those Who Shout Their Hatred For One's Being And Presence Or At One's Passage.”


“I have learned that one should say "Peace!" to those who shout their hatred for one's being and presence or at one's passage.” Jumma Mubarak



No Matter What Direction I’m Walking Towards,left, Right, Forward, Backward, Up Or Down,I’m Returning To Allah With Every Step,every Moment.


No matter what direction I’m walking towards,left, right, forward, backward, up or down,I’m returning to Allah with every step,every moment. Jumma ..



Your Sins Are Not Hidden From Allah, But He Is Ready To Forgive And Start Over. Turn Back To Allah.


Your sins are not hidden from Allah, but He is ready to forgive and start over. Turn back to Allah.Jumma Malik



I Challenge Anyone To Understand Islam And Not The Spirit Of Love,


I challenge anyone to understand Islam and not the spirit of love,a beautiful religion of brotherhood and sincerity.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .