I Still Wonder How You Managed To Handle Such Characters As We Were In School. You Are An Outstanding Teacher And Because You Disciplined Us With One Hand And Drew Us In With The Other, We Are Who We Have Become Today.
I still wonder how you managed to handle such characters as we were in school. You are an outstanding teacher and because you disciplined us with one hand ..
Hope Your Birthday Bestows You With More Happiness, Love And Fun Than You Ever Thought You Could Take...and Then Some! You Deserve It All. Enjoy Your Special Day!
Hope your birthday bestows you with more happiness, love and fun than you ever thought you could take...and then some! You deserve it all. Enjoy your special ..
Happy Birthday To The World’s Most Incredible, Wonderful, Unbelievable, Amazing, Awesome, Marvelous And, Of Course, Handsome Dad!
Happy birthday to the world’s most incredible, wonderful, unbelievable, amazing, awesome, marvelous and, of course, handsome Dad!Happy Birthday
You Are A Part Of All Of My Most Favorite Chapters Of The Book Of My Life, Grandma.
You are a part of all of my most favorite chapters of the book of my life, Grandma. I hope your birthday is just as memorable as you’ve made life for ..
My Dear Cousin It’s Another Birthday For You. You Have Grown Wiser Since The Last One And I Am So Happy For You.
My dear cousin it’s another birthday for you. You have grown wiser since the last one and I am so happy for you. Have a fun filled birthday and many ..
It’s A Smile From Me… To Wish You A Day That Brings The Same Kind Of Happiness And Joy That You Bring To Me.
It’s a smile from me… To wish you a day that brings the same kind of happiness and joy that you bring to me. Happy birthday!
You May Not Be My Best Sister By Blood,
You may not be my best sister by blood,But you treat me as your own sisterThanks for that!Happy Birthday!
Sending You 12 Roses. One For Each Month To Wish You 12 Months Of Health And Happiness And 365 Days Of Togetherness With Loved Ones!
Sending you 12 roses. One for each month to wish you 12 months of health and happiness and 365 days of togetherness with loved ones!Happy birthday
U R Special, U R A Sister Who Fights With Me,
U R special, U R a sister who fights with me,plays with me, suggest me & shouts at me.But U r so softhearted & I love U my dear sister.Happy Birthday ..
Keep Your Attitude Like A King And Ego Like A Slave; And Build Your Dynasty Of Happiness And Success.
Keep your attitude like a king and Ego like a Slave; and build your dynasty of happiness and success.Good Morning!
It Is Just Another Day, But This One Is The Best Day Of The Year, Because It Is Your Birthday.
It is just another day, but this one is the best day of the year, because it is your birthday.Happy Birthday, my Love!
Sweet Sister I Hope Ur Spcl Day Is Filled With Sunshine,
Sweet sister I hope ur spcl day is filled with sunshine,smiles laughter love and happiness Happy Birthday Sister.....
Another Year Is A Happy Gift
Another year is a happy giftSo cut your cake, and sayInstead of counting birthdaysI count blessings every day.
I Wish You Live A Thousand Years So That You Can Keep Spreading Your Magic To The Whole World.
I wish you live a thousand years so that you can keep spreading your magic to the whole world.After all, y should I be the only 1 to suffer.Happy Birthday!
May You Have All The Joy Your Heart Can Hold,
May you have all the joy your heart can hold, All the smiles a day can bring, All the blessings a life can unhold, May you have God’s best in everything. ..
No comments:
Post a Comment