There Couldn't Be A Better Time To Wish Nice Time Things For U,
There couldn't be a Better time to Wish Nice Time Things for U,Beginning with a Birthday that's Happy all day throughAnd after that, the very best of Luck ..
I Have A Boyfriend Who Never Misses A Beat, But Whose One Look Cause Increase My Heart Beat.
I have a Boyfriend who never misses a beat, but whose one look cause increase my heart beat. A very happy Birthday to my Boyfriend who makes my heart beat, ..
I'm Thinking Of You Today, Now That Your Birthday Is Here. Hope It Brings Joy And Laughter, And Happiness In The Coming New Year!
I'm thinking of you today, now that your birthday is here. Hope it brings joy and laughter, and happiness in the coming new year!Wishing You A Happy Birthday
Tumhari Is Ada Ka Kya Jawad Dun,
Tumhari is Ada Ka Kya Jawad Dun,Apne Dost Ko Kya Uphar Dun,Koi Acha Sa Phool Hota To Mali Se Mangwata,Jo Khud Gulab Hai Usko Kya Gulab Dun.Happy Birthday ..
Brother, Can You Remember Our Old Days, How Colorful They Were? No Matter How Far I’m From You, Still We Are So Close In Our Hearts.
Brother, can you remember our old days, how colorful they were? No matter how far I’m from you, still we are so close in our hearts. Happy birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment