Monday, 23 March 2015

Sitam Ko Hamne Berukhi Samajha,


...,*,...


...,*,... ('//\\') ('{¤'_'¤'}')(,,_/\¥/\_,,)(,,,,,/''''\,,,,,) ""||"" Never Expect AnythingIn Return from Anyone..'But ..



There Have Been Many Times When I Wondered If We Would Last Long, Because We Have Been Through Some Very Tough Times In The Past. Thank God That We Have, And I Have You To Thank For It. Without Your Courage And Your Strength, I Don’t Know Where I Would Be Now.


There have been many times when I wondered if we would last long, because we have been through some very tough times in the past. Thank God that we have, ..



Mohabbat Ki Baat Thi Na Nafrat Ki Baat Thi,


Mohabbat ki baat thi na nafrat ki baat thi,Marne chale the jis par saddaqat ki baat thi,



Tears Are Silent Langage Of LOVE,


Tears are silent langage of LOVE,When tears come with reasonmeans u got some problem,But when tears come withoutreason means u r in LOVE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .