No Matter How Many Birthdays Come And Go, You’ll Always Be My Little Girl.
No matter how many birthdays come and go, you’ll always be my little girl. A very, very happy birthday to you.Happy Birthday
Sometimes I Do Get Angry On You,
Sometimes I do get angry on you,But, it is all in good spirit,Sometimes I also feel bad for you,But, you know the reason or clue,I just want to tell you, ..
Congratulation Dear!
Congratulation Dear!I want to say one and only one,Thing, you that when a person reached,In 18th years of his/her life it become very dangerous,For him/her, ..
On Your Special Day, Sweetheart, I‘d Like To Let You Know That You Make Every Single Day Of My Life Really Special Just By Being Yourself!
On your special day, sweetheart, I‘d like to let you know that you make every single day of my life really special just by being yourself!Happy Birthday
Near Or Far Wherever U Are,
Near or far wherever U are, My best wishes are with U, Aap jiyo hazaro saal, May success & joy be yours everyday, Yehi hai meri wish heart se! “Happy ..
No comments:
Post a Comment