Monday, 3 August 2015

I’m Studying Since My CHILDHOOD


Mere Mobile Ka Accident Ho Gaya Hai,


Mere Mobile ka Accident ho gaya Hai, Dr. Jazz ne Kaha Hai K Bohat se Sms Ki Bottle Charhani Paregi. So Plz Donate Much More SMS IT'S URGENT. It's in ICU.. ..



Colgate Se Dant Saf Krne Ka,


Colgate se dant saf krne ka, Pepsodent se mjbut krne ka, Babul se fresh krne ka.. Agr fir bhi safed nhi huye to.. Bindas HARPIC use ..



Monkeys Like You Should Be Kept In The Zoo


Roses r red, violets r blue, monkeys like you should be kept in the zoo. Dont get angry, you will find me there too, not in the cage but laughing at you.



Police Officer: I Arrest People, But, When I Go Home, I'm Under House Arrest, By Wife


Police Officer: I arrest people, But, when I go home, I'm under house arrest, by WifeProfessor: I give lectures to students, But, when I go home, I get ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .