There Were People Who Did Said That Ours Would Not Last Long, But We Have Made To See That They Were Wrong.
There were people who did said that ours would not last long, but we have made to see that they were wrong. So many years of marriage shows that we love ..
To Think That You Still Love Me Even Though I’m Not Perfect, Makes Me Love You More Then Ever.
To think that you still love me even though I’m Not perfect, makes me love you more then ever. Love you always & Happy Valentine Day
You Are My Sun And Stars, My Night, My Day,
You are my sun and stars, my night, my day,My seasons, summer, winter, my sweet spring,My world, my thoughts, my breath, my futureMy all, my love, my Valentine
Vn I Need Friend, U R Here Wid Me.
Vn I need friend, U R here wid me. Vn I need help, U R here wid me. Vn I need sm1 who care, U R here wid me. Vn I need sm1 who luv, U R ..
They Say It Is Valentines Day,
They say it is Valentines Day,But I am sure to know what is valentineThey must see you.You are my valentine and I am luckyHappy Valentines Day
Anyone Can Catch Your Eye,
Anyone can catch your eye,But it takes somebody special to catch your heart.Happy Valentine's day...
Love Is An Eternal Beauty, Not Related To Time,
Love is an eternal beauty, not related to time,It vanishes the memory of beginning and fear of end.Bcoz love is forever and ever. I love you.…
For My Girlfriend Living Long Distance Away, I Send My Cute Wishes For A Happy Valentine’s Day Celebration And Wish Our Love Remains This Stronger And Grow More With Time. I Send My Love And Care For You Dear.
For my girlfriend living long distance away, I send my cute wishes for a happy Valentine’s Day celebration and wish our love remains this stronger and ..
You Are My Partner, My Sweetheart, My Confidant And Friend. You Are My Solitude In This Hectic World.
You are my partner, my sweetheart, my confidant and friend. You are my solitude in this hectic world.Happy Valentine Day
You Are A Friend To Me, A Friend Who I Would Never Ever Want To Lose. I Love You More Than Anything Else In This World. Happy Valentines Day.
You are a friend to me, a friend who I would never ever want to lose. I love you more than anything else in this world. Happy Valentines day.Wishing You ..
Oh, If It Be To Choose And Call Thee Mine,
Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine! - Thomas Hood
No comments:
Post a Comment