Sunday, 31 July 2016

You Are An Amazing Person And The Best Friend Of Mine. May God Give You All His Love And Warmth In Every Step Of Yours.


Flying Papers , Multi Colours Of Balloon, Delicated Blossom, Fantastic People, Love And Laughter. What It Describes?


Flying papers , multi colours of balloon, delicated blossom, fantastic people, love and laughter. What it describes? WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY



Tumhari Is Ada Ka Kya Jawad Du,


Tumhari is ada ka kya jawad du,apne dost ko kya uphar du,koi accha sa phool hota to mali se mangvata,jo khud gulab hai usko kya gulab du...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ..



Wishing You All The Great Things In Life, Hope This Day Will Bring You An Extra Share Of All That Makes You Happiest.


Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest. Happy Birthday.



I Never Thought I’d Love Anything More Than Ice Cream, Until I Found You, Of Course. Wishing You The Best Birthday Ever, My Sweetheart.


I never thought I’d love anything more than ice cream, until I found you, of course. Wishing you the best birthday ever, my sweetheart.Happy Birthday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .