Thursday, 14 July 2016

Miss Me Or Hate Me


N The Flower, My Rose Is U.


n the Flower, My Rose is U.In the Diamond, My Kohinoor is U.In the Sky, My Moon is U.I'm only Body, My Heart is U.That's Y i always Miss You !!



When I Saw Yew.., U Became My Dream...... When I Felt Yew,.. U Became My Heart_Beat .... When I Followed Yew,.. U Became My Shadow....


When i saw yew.., U became my Dream...... When i felt yew,.. U became my Heart_Beat .... When i followed yew,.. U became my shadow....But When i missed ..



Teri Masrufiyat, Teri Majburi,


Teri Masrufiyat, Teri Majburi, Mere Sir Aankhon Per....Dost..Bas Tera Yun Be-Perwa Hona Mujhy Acha Nahi Lagta..!



Knowing A Person Like You, Has Made Me Happy In A Million Ways;


Knowing a person like you, has made me happy in a million ways;And if ever I have to let you go, I'll find a million reasons to make you stay.I Miss You ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .