Aap Dono Ki Jori Kabhi Na Toote Khuda Kare Aap Ek Dusre Se Kabhi Na Roothen. Yunhi Ek Hokar Aap Ye Zindagi Bitayein, Ki Aap Dono Se Khushyion Ke Ek Pal Bhi Na Choote.
Aap dono ki jori kabhi na toote Khuda kare aap ek dusre se kabhi na roothen. Yunhi ek hokar aap ye zindagi bitayein, ki Aap dono se khushyion ke ek pal ..
We've Had Our Ups And Downs,This We Both Know,Through It All Our Love Still Managed To Grow Different Thoughts We Had About Many Things,But Our Love For Each Other,Had No Attached Strings
We've had our ups and downs,This we both know,Through it all our love Still managed to grow Different thoughts we had About many things,But our love for ..
I'll Always Remember The Day I Married You,
I'll Always Remember The Day I Married You,Without You My Love,My Beauty,I Don't Know What I'd Do,Your Loving And Thoughtful Just To Mention Two,I Adore ..
I Know That Our Marriage Is Far From Perfect, But I’m Still Very Proud Of What We Have Achieved The Past Few Years.
I know that our marriage is far from perfect, but I’m still very proud of what we have achieved the past few years. I think we have done a great job ..
You Would Never Ever Know What I Think About You,
You would never ever know what I think about you,in first place but I ensure you whatever it is.It is the respect for you, Happy Anniversary to you.May ..
If I Had My Life To Live Over Again, I Would Find You Sooner Than Now – So That I Could Love You Longer.
If I had my life to live over again, I would find you sooner than now – so that I could love you longer.Happy Anniversary to us!
My Dearest Love, Thank You For Giving Me The Opportunity
My dearest love, thank you for giving me the opportunityTo become a good wife and mother.I will always love you, happy anniversary.!
No comments:
Post a Comment