When People Walk Away From You, Let Them Go. Your Destiny Is Never Tied To Anyone Who Leaves You. It Even Doesn't Mean They Are Bad People. It Simple Implies That Their Part In Your Story Is Over.
When people walk away from you, let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you. It even doesn't mean they are bad people. It simple implies ..
Nobody Teaches Sun To Rise,Fish To Swim,birds To Fly,Plant To Grow,Child To Cry,& Nobody Teaches A Heart To Choose A Friend Like U....
Nobody teaches Sun to rise,Fish to swim,birds to fly,Plant to grow,Child to cry,& Nobody teaches a heart to choose a friend like U.... Good Night
One Evening I’ll Come 2 Ur Room,
One evening I’ll come 2 ur room,Lock the door,Turn off the lights,Join U in bed.I’ll come closer 2 U,My lips near Ur face,And I’ll shout,Have a great ..
Saying Good Night Is Not A Formality Or Due To Free Message,
Saying Good night is not a Formality or Due to free message,It's the art of Saying that I remember you in "My last minute of the Day "Good Night.
Starz Light Stars Bright,
Starz light stars bright,U r the only star I c tonite,I wish I might be there guarding ur dreams tonightGood Night & Sweet dreams
No comments:
Post a Comment