Step By Step The Journey Goes On, Little By Little It May Seem So Long. Forget About Your Past, You Can't Change It, Forget About Your Future, You Cant Predict It. Just Think About Present, You Can Handle It. Enjoy Presents Every Moment & Be Happy....
Step by step the journey goes on, Little by little it may seem so long. Forget about your past, you can't change it, Forget about your future, you cant ..
Son, I Always Have Every Reason To Thank God That You Came Through Me.
Son, I always have every reason to thank God that you came through me. Anytime I set my eyes on you, bubbles of happiness evolve from my heart. I’m wishing ..
The Whole World Might Want To Send You A Special Birthday Greeting, But For The Time Being, You Can Make Do With Mine.
The whole world might want to send you a special birthday greeting, but for the time being, you can make do with mine. Happy Birthday.
May Your Heart Be Filled With Loads Of Love And Compassion. May You Have Success, Happiness And Joy All Your Days.
May your heart be filled with loads of love and compassion. May you have success, happiness and joy all your days. Happy birthday, son!
We Just Want To Share Our Good Wishes And Cheer, To Tell You We Care. Have A Wonderful Birthday And An Even Better Year!
We just want to share our good wishes and cheer, to tell you we care. Have a wonderful birthday and an even better year!Happy Birthday
The More You Praise And Celebrate Your Life, The More There Is In Life To Celebrate.
The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. Happy Birthday!
Teacher, You’ve Helped Me In So Many Ways.
Teacher, you’ve helped me in so many ways.I’m grateful for your dedication!So this birthday I’m wishing youA well-deserved celebration!
No comments:
Post a Comment