This Is The Day For Dreaming So Take Some Time To Dream,
This is the day for Dreaming so take some time to Dream,This is the day for Celebrating so take some time to Celebrate,This is Your Birthday so take some ..
I Still Wonder How You Managed To Handle Such Characters As We Were In School. You Are An Outstanding Teacher And Because You Disciplined Us With One Hand And Drew Us In With The Other, We Are Who We Have Become Today.
I still wonder how you managed to handle such characters as we were in school. You are an outstanding teacher and because you disciplined us with one hand ..
The Sisters Don’t Have To Be Around For All The Time, But It Really Becomes A Great Thing When They Are Around You.
The sisters don’t have to be around for all the time, but it really becomes a great thing when they are around you. Have a Happy Birthday.
Tamnnaon Se Bhari Ho Zindgi,
Tamnnaon se bhari ho Zindgi,Kwahisho se bhara ho har pal,Daaman bhi chhota lagne lage,Itani khushiya de aapko aane wala kal!!Happy Birth Day
You Kept Saying “You Can Do Better” And Those Words Made Me Work Harder. Today I Am Who I’ve Become Because You Kept Pushing, Thank You.
You kept saying “You can do better” and those words made me work harder. Today I am who I’ve become because you kept pushing, thank you. Happy birthday ..
My,
My, sweet,,,DeaR,,,, Happy BirthdaY,,,,,,,to YoU,,.
It’s Your Birthday Time Again;
It’s your birthday time again;It’s true; there’s no denying,Another year has come and gone;You know that I’m not lying. So for you,the birthday ..
No comments:
Post a Comment