Curved High On A Mountain, Covered Deep In Dew, I Saw These Words… I LOVE YOU!
Curved high on a mountain, covered deep in dew, I saw these words… I LOVE YOU!Happy valentines Day
My Husband, I Hope This February 14th Becomes A Very Special Day For Both Of Us, You Are An Amazing Man And That’s Why I Love You With All My Might. I Thank You For All You Do To Prove Your Love.
My husband, I hope this February 14th becomes a very special day for both of us, you are an amazing man and that’s why I love you with all my might. ..
You Gave Everything, Since The Time We Got Married,
You gave everything, since the time we got married,And, never ever complained in return,So, here is to my sweetest wife,You are my angel, my life!
When I First Saw You, You Took My Breath Away. When You Asked Me Out, I Couldn't Respond. When You Touched Me, I Got Shivers All Through My Body.
When I First Saw You, You Took My Breath Away. When You Asked Me Out, I Couldn't Respond. When You Touched Me, I Got Shivers All Through My Body. Wishing ..
When You Proposed Me Marriage, I Knew By Your Side I Only Could Expect A Happy Life, But I Could Never Imagine How Intense Our Love Would Be. You Are A Wonderful Man And Only With You I Have Spent The Best Days Of My Life. Many Congratulations On This Day Of Love.
When you proposed me marriage, I knew by your side I only could expect a happy life, but I could never imagine how intense our love would be. You are a ..
What More Could I Desire In A Lover? Your Care, Devotion And Love Have Given Me A Reason And Hope To Look Forward To The Uncertain Future.
What more could I desire in a lover? Your care, devotion and love have given me a reason and hope to look forward to the uncertain future. I know that ..
Valentine's Day Is The One Day Which Reminds You That If You Don't Have A Special Someone, You're Alone.
Valentine's day is the one day which reminds you that if you don't have a special someone, you're alone.We're lucky that you've me and i've you as special ..
No comments:
Post a Comment