Dil Chahta Hai Aap Ki Dosti Me Dub Jau,
Dil chahta hai aap ki dosti me dub jau, ___\(',')/___ -_ -_ -_ - _ - - - - - - Oye MUJHE Bahar NIKALO, Me Toh MAZAK Kar Raha tha ..
Teachers R Hot Water,
Teachers r Hot Water, Parents r Mineral Water, Enemies r Salt Water, Lover is Ice Water But,Friends r BEER BOTTLE... Khusi ho ya gam, ..
"Don't Walk In Front Of Me, I May Not Follow.
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.Walk beside me and be my friend."
Dosti- Kaho To Ek Lafz, Maano To Bandagi,
Dosti- kaho to ek lafz, maano to bandagi,Socho to gehra saagar, doobo to zindagi,Karo to aasaan, nibhaao to mushkil,Bikhare to saara jamana,Simte to sirf ..
If 2 Hearts R Meant 2 B Friends,
If 2 hearts r meant 2 b friends,No matter how long it takes,How far they go,How tough it seems,Fate will bring them together,2 share FRIENDSHIP 4 EVER.
Aey, Listen.............. 2 People Were Asking Me Ur Details Today,
Aey, listen.............. 2 people were asking me ur details today,I gave them ur address and cell no.They will be visiting you soon,Their names are JOY ..
Dost Zindgi Ka Chand Hota Hai,
Dost Zindgi ka chand hota hai,Dil ki Zameen ka asman hota hai,Badnasib wo hota hai jinka koi dost nahi hota,Kyoki dost to dhadkte dil ka taj hota hai…
No comments:
Post a Comment