If Ever I Was Rude To U, If Ever I Was Angry With U, If Ever I Misbehaved With U, Than Dont Hesitate
If ever I was rude to u, If ever I was angry with u, If ever I misbehaved with u, than dont hesitate JUST SLAP URSELF! galti app ke he ..
*. . .1 ENGINEER,1 MBA Student Or ZUBEDA AAPA
*. . .1 ENGINEER,1 MBA student or ZUBEDA AAPAkashti me ja rahe thy,k JIN agaya or bola"samandar me koi chez phenkoagr mene dhond li to me tmhe mar ..
"Watchman" Ko Rakhny Se Behtar Hai K
"Watchman" Ko Rakhny se Behtar hai kGali K Dono Sides per "Wi-fi" Lagwa len,,Larky Gali Me Hi Rahen Gy,AurRaat Bhar Hifazat bhi Rahy ..
The Inventor Of The Snooze Button Is Dead. His Funeral Will Take Place Tomorrow...
The inventor of the snooze button is dead. His funeral will take place tomorrow..............at 6:00, 6:08, 6:16, 6:24 and 6:32!
No comments:
Post a Comment