You Are My Friend. You Are Always There For Me, Supporting Me, Encouraging Me , Listening To Me And All Those Other Things That Friends Do. Happy Birthday Friend.
You are my friend. You are always there for me, supporting me, encouraging me , listening to me and all those other things that friends do. Happy Birthday ..
You Are Rough From The Outside, Which Is Why I Find You Handsome. You Are Tender From The Inside, Which Is Why I Love You.
You are rough from the outside, which is why I find you handsome. You are tender from the inside, which is why I love you. Happy birthday.
The Moment I Think About Who You Are I See Happy Smiles, Sweet Cuddles, And Fun Always.
The moment I think about who you are I see happy smiles, sweet cuddles, and fun always.These are what you bring into my life personally grandpa. You really ..
Happy Birthday Mere Yaar,
Happy Birthday Mere Yaar,Meri duaa hai ki Tum aane wale Saal ke,12 mahine khush raho,52 hafte hastey raho,365 din khuda aap ko shanti de,8760 ghante nasseeb ..
Birthday Hay Apki, Dety Hain Hum Yeh Dua
Birthday Hay Apki, Dety Hain Hum Yeh DuaEk Baar Jo Mil Jayen Hum, Honge Na Kbhie JuddaSath Deingy Jiwan Bhaar Ka, Yeh Hay Humra WaddaJaan Louta Deingy ..
No comments:
Post a Comment