Saturday, 8 October 2016

Birthday Of Someone Special Is The Time To Send Wishes And Let That Person Know That He Is Indeed Very Special.


Full Of Wisdom, Full Of Fun. Full Of Charm, My Grandpa Is Second To None.


Full of wisdom, full of fun. Full of charm, my grandpa is second to none. Full of manners, full of insight. Full of inspiration, my grandpa is always right. ..



You Have Been The Greatest Pillar In My Life.Always Being There For Picking Me Up Whenever I Fall Down, And For That, I Can Never Ever Repay For.On This Special Day, I Want To Wish You A Happy Birthday And Am Praying That God Adds You More And More Years So That We Can Continue Receiving Your Wise Counsel.


You have been the greatest pillar in my life.Always being there for picking me up whenever I fall down, and for that, I can never ever repay for.On this ..



Today I’m Extra Happy For You, Babe. It’s Your Birthday And I Want To Make This Day Crazy. All My Love And Smile Are For You. Happy Birthday, Love!


Today I’m extra happy for you, babe. It’s your birthday and I want to make this day crazy. All my love and smile are for you. Happy birthday, love!***



Ever So Often, Someone Extremely Extraordinary Comes In Your Life And Makes The World Somewhat More Magnificent...


Ever so often, someone extremely extraordinary comes in your life and makes the world somewhat more magnificent...Happy Birthday to one such person



Dear,Today On Your Birthday,


Dear,Today on your Birthday,Be Cool,Be Happy,Be Smiling,Because today is ur dayand Enjoy the Celebration.HAPPY BIRTHDAY



May The Joys Of 2day B Like Beautiful Flowers Filling With Pleasure The Minutes And Hours And Leaving A Fragrance That Still Lingers On In Memory, Long After Your Birthday Has Gone.


May the joys of 2day b like beautiful flowers filling with pleasure the minutes and hours and leaving a fragrance that still lingers on in memory, long ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .