Wednesday, 2 November 2016

"Zindagi Me Kamyabi Ki MANZIL K Liye KHUWAB Zarori Hai


I'm Whispering Coz I Dont Want You To Wake You Up.


I'm whispering coz i dont want you to wake you up.U'll probably read this tomorrow, but anyway, I wantyou to know - i kissed you good night!



Nobody Teaches Sun To Rise,Fish To Swim,birds To Fly,Plant To Grow,Child To Cry,& Nobody Teaches A Heart To Choose A Friend Like U....


Nobody teaches Sun to rise,Fish to swim,birds to fly,Plant to grow,Child to cry,& Nobody teaches a heart to choose a friend like U.... Good Night



Night Is A Theater,


Night Is A Theater,Dream Is A Movie,God Is The Director,Nature Is The Producer,U R The Hero, “Enjoy”The Night With Sweet Dreams



One Evening I Will Come To Ur Room


One evening I’ll come to your room, Lock the door, Turn off the lights, Join you in bed. I’ll come closer to you, My lips near your face, And ..



One Must Always Welcome One's Problems;


One must always welcome one's problems;Because problems gives us dual advice.Firstly, one can know how to solve them;Secondly, one learn how to avoid them ..



Aao Janch Lety Hai


Aao janch lety haiDrd k trazu pr,Kis ka Gam kaha tk hy,Shidate kaha tk hai,Kuch aziz logo sypochna to prta hy aj kl Muhabt ki,Kemtai kaha tk hai,Ek Sham ..



0 0 0 0 .shhhhhhhhh.I”m Walking Slowly,


0 0 0 0 .shhhhhhhhh.I”m walking slowly,bcoz u might be sleeping,I”ll just leave my message4u”GOOD NIGHT & SWEET DREAMS”..’


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .