Small Things That Mean A Lot: Sweet Sms, Tight Hugs, Holding Hands,
Small things that mean a lot: sweet sms, tight hugs, holding hands, romantic conversations over the phone, fun times, quiet talks, remembering the ..
Jab Gulab Kahin Pe
Jab Gulab Kahin Pe Khilta Hai, Jab Mausam Rang Badalta Hai, Jab Badal Khoob Barasta Hai, Jab Hawa Se Khushbu Aati Hai, Jab Chandni Bhi Sharmati Hai, Tab ..
Bekaar Hai Woh Log Jo Apne Lover Ko Miss Karte Hai,
Bekaar hai woh log jo apne lover ko miss karte hai,Arey miss karna hai to machcharo ko miss karo,Jo apne jaan per khel kar tumko KISS karte hai
Knowing A Sweet Person Like U, Has Made Me Happy In A Thousand Ways;
Knowing a sweet person like U, has made me happy in a thousand ways; And if ever I have to let U go, I'll find a thousand reasons to make U stay. ..
Together Or Apart, You Always Remain In My Heart;
Together or apart, you always remain in my heart;When I think of you, it brings a little lark!Missing you, my sweetheart!
No comments:
Post a Comment