Monday, 19 December 2016

On Night My Day Start


There Is One Quality That One Must Possess To Win, And That Is Definiteness Of Purpose, The Knowledge Of What One Wants, And A Burning Desire To Possess It.


There is one quality that one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess ..



Your Loving Heart Is My Inbox


mobile has inbox, mail has many inbox, lover eats in 1lunch box, your loving heart is my inbox, good morning sweet heart



Don’t Get A Person’s Character On His Present Situation,


Don’t get a person’s character on his present situation,Because time has the power to change an ordinary coal,Into a precious diamond.Good Morning



I Always Respect,


I always Respect,Honour&Pray for them who helped me in bad time,,I am also thankful to bad time,,for showing me that who are MINE….Go0d m0rning…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .