Monday, 26 December 2016

The Best Thing In Life Is


I Love The Way You Make Me Happy


I love the way you make me happy, and the ways you show your care. I love the way you say, ‘I Love You,’ and the way you’re always there.



I Miss Your Smile, And I Can’t Help It,


I Miss your smile, and I can’t help it,I feel like my heart is failing bit by bit,I feel like I stagger, and I am not fit…Your love is killing me softly, ..



Haale-e-dil Tumko Sunaate Jo Tum Paas Hote,


Haale-e-dil tumko sunaate jo tum paas hote,Ashq tumhaare saath bahaate jo ham tum paas hote,Chaandni raat ki un haseen yaadon koEk baar phir dohraate jo ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .