"Year Come And Go, But This Year I Specially Wish U Your Health And,
"Year Come and Go, But this Year I Specially Wish U Your Health And,Happier Topped With Loads of Good Fortune, Have A Great Year Ahead,Happy New Year!!"
Fill Your Life With Happiness & Bright Cheer,
Fill your life with Happiness & Bright Cheer, Bring to u Joy and Prosperity for the whole Year, And it"s my New Year wish for you Dear... Wish ..
I Wish This Year Has Lesser Disasters, Lesser Hate,
I wish this year has lesser disasters, lesser hate,Lesser accidents and loads of love, Happy New Year 2016.
Little Keys Open Big Locks,
Little keys open big locks,simple word reflect great thoughts,your smile can cure heart blocks,so keep on smiling it rocks.WISH U HAPPY NEW YEAR.2015.
Spell Every Moment Of The New Year With Success
New innings, new ambitions and new aspirations, to spell every moment of the New Year with Success, Happiness and Prosperity that can last forever. Wish ..
Wishing You A Year That Is Filled With All The Fragrance Of Roses, Illuminated With All The Lights Of The World And Be Blessed With All The Smiles On The Planet. Hope This Year Will Be The Year When All Your Dreams Come True.
Wishing you a year that is filled with all the fragrance of roses, illuminated with all the lights of the world and be blessed with all the smiles on the ..
No comments:
Post a Comment