This Greeting Is For My Knight In Shining Armor. You Protect Me, You Love Me. I Am Your Princess, Here To Wish You A Happy, And Beloved, Birthday.
This greeting is for my knight in shining armor. You protect me, you love me. I am your princess, here to wish you a happy, and beloved, birthday.Happy ..
Zarur Tmko Kisine Dil Se Pukara Hoga,
Zarur tmko kisine dil se pukara hoga,Ek bar to chand ne bhi tmko nihara hoga,Mayus hue honge sitare bhi us din,Khuda ne jb Zamin pr tmko utara hoga.Happy ..
Life Bestows Love's Blessing, On A Very Special Few;
Life bestows love's blessing, On a very special few;And I believe it happened, When life encountered you.You are a perfect couple in a marriage that is ..
A Wonderful Sister Like You Is Hard To Come By,
A Wonderful Sister Like You Is Hard To Come By,As You Celebrate Your Birthday Today,I Want To Wish YouA Very Happy And Special Birthday AndConfirm To You ..
When You Walk By Me I Can Feel Your Love, Whether It’s From A Slight Glance Or A Tiny Little Touch. I Get Tingly When I See You When I First Wake Up. It’s A Sweet Feeling And I Know It’s About Us. Your Love Is Important And It’s What I Need. Your Love Is Everything Because You Complete Me.
When you walk by me I can feel your love, whether it’s from a slight glance or a tiny little touch. I get tingly when I see you when I first wake up. ..
No comments:
Post a Comment