Wednesday, 15 February 2017

May Your - Good Night SMS Message


Sending You MY BED To Let You Rest


Sending you MY BED to let you rest, Pillows to give you COMFORT, and MY BLANKET to keep you warm. Sweet dreams, Good Night! Sleep tight.



Every Night, You Can Close Your Eyes To Something You Don't Want To See,


Every night, you can close your eyes to something you don't want to see,But you can't close your heart to something you don't want to feel.Good Night!



Good Time, Bad Time, Day Time,


Good Time, Bad Time, Day Time,Night Time, Work Time, Off Time,Happy Time, Sad Time, Sleep Time,In the Mean Time…I MISS YOU all the time



Take One Spoon Full Of Sugar And Put It In Your Eyes - Now You'll Have Sweet Dreams. If You Want Spicy Dreams, Try Chili Powder.


Take one spoon full of sugar and put it in your eyes - now you'll have sweet dreams. If you want spicy dreams, try chili powder.Good Night!



I Was Walking Along


I was walking alongand this chair came flying past me,and another, and another,and I thought, man,is this gonna be a good night.



A Special Person, I Found In U


A special face, a special smile, a special someone, a special hug from me to u, a special person, I found in u,



You May Think That I Forgot You,


You may think that I forgot you,You may think that I don't care,and you may think that I'm not thinking of you.Well, you're wrong.You're still in my dreams.Goodnight..



Starz Light Stars Bright,


Starz light stars bright,U r the only star I c tonite,I wish I might be there guarding ur dreams tonightGood Night & Sweet dreams



"GOOD NIGHT POEM"


"GOOD NIGHT POEM"Touch ur heart,Close ur eyes,Make a wish,Say gud night,Sky so wide,Stars so bright,Off the light,& sleep quite-quite..Gud ..



Andheri Sadak. Sunsaan Kabristaan.


Andheri Sadak. Sunsaan Kabristaan.Sooni Haveli, Kala Aasmaan.Raat Ho Gayee, So-ja Shaitaan!Good Night



O Ri Nindiya ! Sms K Sang Jana,


O ri nindiya ! sms k sang jana,Jake mere dost ko btana,Achha nahi aankho ko jagana,Sapno ki dunia me ab kho jao,Bhut raat hui chalo so jao.GoOOd NiGHt.



Black Sky With Sweet Solo Moon,


Black sky with sweet solo moon,with millions of stars brings Usilent hours 2 take a nice rest.good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .