Sunday, 19 March 2017

If I Was As Ugly As You


If U R Safe, SMS Me Immediately


Where r u? U r u not replying? I m worried coz todays paper I read that due 2 thunder a monkey has been severely injured. So if u r safe, SMS me immediately.



People Like U R Remembered Forever


Flowers die, Stories end, Songs fade, Memories are forgotten, All things come 2 end, But people like u r remembered forever, Bcoz GHOSTS NEVER DIE



I Put My Dog Out Of The Window


Do u remember the day we travelled in a car? I put my dog out of the window, u put ur face out, then people started shouting ‘TWINS TWINS’



Tarif Ke Kabiil Hum Kahan


Tarif ke kabiil hum kahan, Charcha to aapki chalti hai, Bhagvan ka diya sab kuch hai apke paas, Bas ek seeng or poonchh ki kami khalti hai.



Can You Pronounce Good English


Can you pronounce good English:- read along woof, roof, loof, shoof, shoof, woof, loof, roof, poof, woof woof, hoof, woof, roof, shoof. Test results: You ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .