Sunday, 19 March 2017

You Are My Color Of Life


Diwasbhar Marmar Kaam Karun Thaklela Me Jeva Ghari Aalo Teva


Diwasbhar marmar kaam karun thaklela me jeva ghari aalo tevaWadil mhanali, kaay kamavale?Baiko mhanali, kaay wachavale?Mulani vicharle, kaay aanale?pan ..



When I Think About All That You Have Done For Me, So Much Is Left To Say But It Will Never Be Enough.


When I think about all that you have done for me, so much is left to say but it will never be enough.I love you so much, Mom. Thanks for everything.Happy ..



When You Feel You Are Alone In The Crowd,


When you feel you are alone in the crowd,When you think No.1 can understand you,When your love is rejected by others,& when you hate your Life,Just close ..



I Know That I’m Inside Your Heart


I may not remember that I was inside you, but I know that today I’m inside your heart, I thank you for all the love and affection, A Mother’s Day ..



Happy Mother's Day To All You Nurturing, Caring, Sacrificing, Loving, Doting, Hardworking And Fabulous Moms!


Happy Mother's Day to all you nurturing, caring, sacrificing, loving, doting, hardworking and fabulous Moms!You simply rock this world!



Out Of All The Relations In The World, The Relation With MOM Is Always 9 Months MORE.


Out of all the relations in the world, the relation with MOM is always 9 months MORE.Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers of the world!



Mommy, I Love You,


Mommy, I love you,For all that you do.I’ll kiss you and hug you,Because you love me, too.You feed me and need me,To teach you to play,So smile because ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .