Tuesday, 28 March 2017

You Have Held My Hand And Made Me Walk


Love Begins In A Moment, Grows Over Time, And Lasts For Eternity.


Love begins in a moment, grows over time, and lasts for eternity. Happy Anniversary



Best Wishes And Happy Anniversary To The Reason Of My Success, The Reason Of My Happiness And All The Smiles, The Reason Our Marriage Has Lasted Many A Mile.


Best wishes and happy anniversary to the reason of my success, the reason of my happiness and all the smiles, the reason our marriage has lasted many a ..



Let’s Celebrate Our Anniversary And Raise A Toast To Our Togetherness. Sweetheart, I Cherish The Memories That I Share With You.


Let’s celebrate our anniversary and raise a toast to our togetherness. Sweetheart, I cherish the memories that I share with you.Happy anniversary to ..



On This Anniversary, I Take This Opportunity


On this anniversary, I take this opportunityto thank you from the bottom of my heart forbeing my partner, spouse, lover and friend!Happy Wedding Anniversary!



When You Look Ahead To The Future Or Look Back At How Things Used To Be, Don't Forget To Look Beside You, Because That's Where You'll Find Me, Loving You With All My Heart.


When you look ahead to the future or look back at how things used to be, don't forget to look beside you, because that's where you'll find me, loving you ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .