On Your Birthday, You Are Wished All That You Hope For, All That You Dream Of, All That Makes You Happy.
On your birthday, you are wished all that you hope for, all that you dream of, all that makes you happy. Happy birthday to you.
The Moment I Think About Who You Are I See Happy Smiles, Sweet Cuddles, And Fun Always.
The moment I think about who you are I see happy smiles, sweet cuddles, and fun always.These are what you bring into my life personally grandpa. You really ..
May The Blowing Of Candles On The Birthday Cake Also Blow Away All Your Troubles, Worries And Misfortune!
May the blowing of candles on the birthday cake also blow away all your troubles, worries and misfortune!Happy Birthday!
Count Your Life By Smiles Not With Tears,
Count your life by smiles not with tears,Count your age by strength of dreams not years,Let your eyes shine with the glitz of future,Live your life with ..
May God Bless You With An Enlightened Birthday This Year Wherein,
May god bless you with an enlightened birthday this year wherein,All your happiness multiplies,All your sorrows divide,All the friends are added in the ..
May Your Life Remains Pure, Progressive, Powerful & Prosperous..
May your life remains Pure, Progressive, Powerful & Prosperous.. Enjoy your special day & celebrate your life. Many many beautiful wishes on your birthday... ..
No comments:
Post a Comment