Whenever I Miss You, Stars Falls Down From The Sky.
Whenever I miss You, Stars falls down from the Sky.So any day if you find the sky empty, don't blame me!It's all your fault; You made me Miss You So Much!
Missing You Is Not My Choice,
Missing you is not my choice, Without you, there is nothing to rejoice, Coz you are my world and my life,I so miss you my hubby dear, Wish you were with ..
Without You I Cannot Rest
Hoping that you read this text, I really wish you what is best. I wanted to save this message last, I need you, miss you. Without you, I cannot rest.
Small Things That Mean A Lot: Sweet Sms, Tight Hugs, Holding Hands,
Small things that mean a lot: sweet sms, tight hugs, holding hands, romantic conversations over the phone, fun times, quiet talks, remembering the ..
No comments:
Post a Comment