Thursday, 27 April 2017

رمضان کا چاند دیکھا - eid mubarak SMS Message


It’s Hard To Get The Real Moon, But It’s Easy To Get You And Dear You Don’t Know How Bad I Need You.


It’s hard to get the real moon, But It’s easy to get you and dear you don’t know how bad I need you. I always look for you and wish you a really ..



When My Hands Can't Reach SPECIAL People Like U, I Touch Them With My PRAYERS May Ur Life B Filled With Love, Strength, Peace N Blessings AMEEN!


When my hands can't reach SPECIAL people like U, I touch them with my PRAYERS May Ur Life b filled with Love, Strength, Peace n Blessings AMEEN!EID MUBARIK



Eid Ki Sachi Khushi To Apno Ki Deed Hai,


Eid ki sachi khushi to apno ki deed hai,Tum humse door ho to apni kya eid haiAnyways, Warm EID Greetings to u & your family


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .