Friday, 7 April 2017

I Met Love, Health, Peace And Joy,


New Year Is A Time For Festivity


New Year is a time for festivityof love, of life, of Friendship.Hereupon, it is the time to thank Godfor the wonderful people around



“New Year Is A Time For Celebration,


“New Year is a time for celebration,of love, of life, of Friendship,Therefore, it is the time to thank God,for the wonderful friends,and to bring to ..



I Just Have One Wish For You This New Year. May You Have Abundance Of Joy, Best Of Health, Unlimited Happiness And Whole Lot Of Good Luck All Through The Year.


I just have one wish for you this New Year. May you have abundance of joy, best of health, unlimited happiness and whole lot of good luck all through the ..



Keep The Smile, Leave The Tear


Keep the smile, leave the tear, Think of joy, forget the fear… Hold the laugh, leave the pain, Be joyous, ‘Coz its new year! HAPPY NEW YEAR.



I Can’t Wait To Make My New Year’s Resolution. After All, Last Year’s Came True — You’re Here With Me!


I can’t wait to make my New Year’s resolution. After all, last year’s came true — you’re here with me! Happy New Year honey



Leave Behind The Old Chapters That Were Filled With Pages Of Worries And Sorrow. Begin The New Year With Happiness, Cheer And Smiles.


Leave behind the old chapters that were filled with pages of worries and sorrow. Begin the New Year with happiness, cheer and smiles. Wish You Happy New ..



Year Is Closing


Year is closing, New year is entering, still our love is shining, our friendship is growing, just because your daily messaging, Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .